Election results and Chair and Treasurer 2022 Reports will be announced at our Annual Membership Meeting on Thursday, February 16, at 6:00 pm at our Eureka Harrison Member Services Branch, 2650 Harrison Avenue.
- Coast Central’s Board of Directors has elections every year, as each year, Board members and Supervisory Committee members come up for reelection. Information regarding how to submit applications is communicated in the summer and fall Coastline Quarterly newsletters each year which goes to all members with statements, either via paper or email, depending on the member’s selection.
- This marks the first time in 9 years for the need for ballots to be mailed to the membership, as there are 7 individuals running for 3 positions. This year there are three who petitioned to be on the ballot by obtaining member signatures, two who applied through the nominating committee, and two incumbents who want to continue their volunteerism by serving:
- Kassidy Banducci: Candidate by Self-initiated Application
- Dane Valadao: Candidate by Self-initiated Application
- Kelly Walsh: Candidate by Incumbency
- James Kloor: Candidate by Self-initiated Petition
- John Gladding: Candidate by Incumbency
- Rees Hughes: Candidate by Self-Initiated Petition
- Maricela Aceves Wexler: Candidate by Self-initiated Petition
- To apply to be on the Board, individuals need to meet the qualifications and complete an application, which includes the Board of Directors Position Description. It describes the role as being primarily responsible for the general direction of the credit union, developing objectives and goals.
- The Annual Membership Meeting is held each February and details are publicized in the winter Coastline Quarterly and this website. At this meeting members will hear the Chair’s report, Treasurer’s report, Supervisory report, and election results.