For our System Upgrade, we will close Friday, 11/1, at 6 pm until Tuesday, 11/5, at 9:30 am (10 am for Bayshore).
- All 11 Member Services Branches, as well as our Member Support Center (our main phone line team), will be CLOSED.
→ Note: This means an early close on 11/1 at 6 pm for our Bayshore Mall and McKinleyville locations.
- Online and Mobile Banking, including bill pay and transfers, and Telephone Banking will be UNAVAILABLE. Note: scheduled and recurring transfers will still occur, but may be delayed.
- ATMs will function normally for cash withdrawals, but balance inquiries will be UNAVAILABLE.
For Spanish speaking members, consulte nuestra información de actualización del sistema en español.
For more information on our normal hours and holiday closure dates, please visit our Locations & ATMs page.
Why is the upgrade necessary?
What’s NOT changing with the upgrade?
- Security of your personal and financial information
- Transaction history access on all channels
- Member number *
- Debit and credit cards (and PINs). There should be minimal interruption in usage at ATMs and merchants
- Checks. You will not need to order a new supply, and they will clear as normal.
- Direct Deposit/ACH/Payroll Deduction
- Pre-authorized transactions
- Wire transfers
Will Online and Mobile Banking access be affected?
Are my Joint account holders affected?
Yes, all Joint members will need to re-enroll in Online and Mobile Banking, using a different user name than the Primary.
* Will there be any change to my account or loan types?
- Membership Savings account 12345 S1 will change to 12345 0100
- A personal loan 678910 L10 will change to 678910 1000
Your mortgage information will now be included with your month-end comprehensive statement that includes your other CCCU deposit and loan account information. Also, you’ll be able to set these up as secure e-statements through Online Banking, saving time and paper.
- NOW: make sure we have your current contact info and that of your joint account holders
- 1 week prior: get some cash, have a couple of payment options, and ensure your online payments and transfers are scheduled
- 1 day prior: Review your balances. Track your weekend spending to avoid overdrafts
- After Tuesday, 11/5: Confirm that your online payments and transfers occurred, and Online Banking joint members must re-enroll
If you have questions, please call our Member Support Center at (707) 445-8801 or stop by one of our convenient locations.
We thank you for your patience and cooperation during this necessary and beneficial transition.