Our recent computer system upgrade was two years in the making, entailing a ton of preparation and coordination by our employees and dozens of vendors, including spending most of the three-day Upgrade Weekend working through the process. We are happy to announce that the upgrade is complete and was a success! We appreciate your tremendous patience and support over the last several months, as well as now, as we acclimate to the new and improved system. We look forward to serving you even better and faster soon.
Although the upgrade is complete, you may have new questions. Feel free to click on any of the topics below to get answers. If you can’t find them here, please contact us at (707) 445-8801 or stop by any Member Services Branch.
Like the software on your computer or cell phone, our computer system had periodically needed updates. After years of updates, the time had come to take advantage of significant improvements in technology and perform a complete upgrade. The new system allows us to keep pace with your financial needs now and in the future.
Benefits of the new system include:
- We can see all of your Coast Central accounts on one screen rather than having to look up individual accounts separately, saving transaction time in our locations and on the phone
- Electronic pads for your signature, which saves time and paper
- We can email your transaction receipts to you, also saving time and paper
- Check orders are auto-filled from your account information
- Real-time updates with your Debit Card and Online & Mobile Banking
Your mortgage information will now be included with your month-end comprehensive statement that includes your other CCCU deposit and loan account information. Also, you’ll be able to set these up as secure e-statements through Online Banking, saving time and paper.